Friday, April 19, 2013

I Still Haven't Seen the Boston Footage

A friend wrote me,
Boston marathon bombings? You gonna weigh in on this? Could it be another planned act of terrorism by the us government or possibly big oil to cover up the rash of recent spills. I guess it's been awhile since there was an attack on "home soil". Maybe the government thought everyone was getting to happy and feeling a little to safe and secure.

So I wrote back:

You're probably right. I'm doing my best to ignore it - or at least mainstream coverage of it. I just checked out InfoWars to get some information on it. Did you hear about the 12 children killed in Afghanistan by US air strikes? Neither did I. Everybody is still freaking out about Boston.

1 comment:

  1. Watching the military/police invading the homes of private individuals is a tad disconcerting to say the least.

    ReplyDelete