Friday, October 9, 2015

Voting for Cannabis Legalization Doesn’t Address Root Problems

If you want to neglect British Columbian growers, have your cannabis taxed and regulated, and ignore other fundamental issues in our society such as an erosion of personal and economic liberty then, by all means, vote.
I don’t even care who you vote for, just do it and keep to yourself.
Don’t make me feel like I’m somehow “less Canadian” because I choose other means of change.
I am strictly against collectivism of any kind, and democracy enables people to live at the expense of others, to expropriate their property under the guise of “social justice,” “the children,” “environmental sustainability,” or even “legal marijuana.”
It is not democracy that will protect the rights of cannabis patients, but the rule of law.

Read more

1 comment: